2 Answers

Kevin Yeow 饶国威
Dear Kathryn
Have you sold your commercial property yet?
If you have not, please contact me to help your case.

To sell Commercial Property, you need a professional agent with the expertise. You need also appoint a lawyer to help with your legal aspects on the sales.

Best Rgds
Knight Frank
Mobile: +65 9235 7711 
Email: Kev7711KF@gmail.com Read More