3 Answers

Did u rent it from the developer or a private landlord

U need to sought the landlord clearance first and also see if the building allow . it is B2 building , which can be use for workshop but whether cooking is allow is another ?

Silvia Chua
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd

Mobile 97508318 
Email silviac@singnet.com.sg Read More
In Singapore, converting part of your rental unit into a kitchen for cooking lessons might require approval depending on several factors. Here's what you need to consider:

* **Type of Property:**
* Condominium (strata title): Approval from the Management Corporation (MCST) is likely required. They might have restrictions on commercial activities within the building.
* HDB Flat: Using your HDB flat for commercial purposes generally needs approval from the Housing & Development Board (HDB).

* **Building and Usage Regulations:**
* There might be fire safety regulations or restrictions on noise levels that could impact your plans.

* **Potential Disruptions:**
* Cooking lessons could generate noise and cooking smells that might disturb other tenants.

Here's how to proceed:

* **Check your tenancy agreement:** It might have clauses regarding using the unit for commercial purposes.
* **Contact your landlord:** Discuss your plans and get their permission before making any modifications.
* **For condominiums:**
* Reach out to the Management Corporation (MCST) to understand their approval process and any restrictions on commercial activities.
* **For HDB Flats:**
* Contact the Housing & Development Board (HDB) to inquire about the possibility of using your unit for cooking lessons and any approvals needed. Here's the link to HDB's website: [https://www.hdb.gov.sg/](https://www.hdb.gov.sg/)

**Here are some additional recommendations:**

* **Be mindful of disruptions:** Ensure proper ventilation to minimize cooking smells and consider scheduling lessons at reasonable times to avoid disturbing other tenants.
* **Safety first:** Ensure your kitchen complies with fire safety regulations.

By following these steps and getting the necessary approvals, you can increase your chances of successfully converting part of your rental unit into a kitchen for cooking lessons.
My Answer with regards to your Question:

Allow me Assist Further , >> PM ME SO I CAN FIND OUT MORE ,...

Whatsapp me at 9856 9255 

· I am Sorry that This platform does not allow me to direct contact you.

· You can reach me at https://wa.me/6598569255.

I am Happy to Help with No obligations! If you have any more questions or need assistance, FEEL GOOD to let me know. I am here for You! Cheers :)

See my REVIEWS here: (Just need to Copy and Paste the link) https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/able-s-k-toh-61591

Final A,B,C NOTES:

(A): For BUYERS: SOLUTION for sourcing of RESALE and NEW PRIVATE Home such as Condominium or Landed properties. Represent you as BUYER > Currently there will be NO FEES CHARGED TO YOU/ FREE SERVICE. IN ADDITION:

(B)I can connect you with reputable banker for Private housing loan (IPA, In –Principle Approval), free of charge with no obligation.

(C) Finally , for mortgage home insurance matters , i have liasing partner to fulfill your needs as well .

YES , A ONE STOP SOLUTION Especially For You !

Singapore has hovering over 30000 licensed agents for the last 10 years as property agents come and go .And in my opinion, property guru is the most effective marketing platform this season in Singapore

So, what’s the odd / chances that 2 complete strangers get to link together by property guru ?

So, I believe in Affinity (Chinese word: 缘份) :), let's SEAL this AFFINITY Not by blood but by Technology > Please PM, Private Message your contact so that I CAN BE (EXTRA) PAIR OF HANDS / BRAIN and LEGS to Assist you NOW or FUTURE REAL ESTATE NEEDS!


Singapore Mobile :( +65) 9856 9255 

“ i am ABLE to Help As Much As You are ABLE To PM (Private Message) me ” ( Email: Able.selling@gmail.com)