1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

Eunos Technolink falls under B2. Do note you will need to check against land zoning requirements under B2 here: https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Guidelines/Development-Control/Non-Residential

B2 industrial properties are suitable for businesses with heavier manufacturing and production. For B2 industrial properties, the relevant authority such as National Environment Agency may impose a nuisance buffer of more than 50m between residential areas.

It is important that you apply for approval for the proposed use, under B2 before buying or renting a property.

You can use URA's online development register to download the Grant of Written Permission, if the premises has been granted approval for a specific use here: https://www.ura.gov.sg/maps/?service=devtreg

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru