1 Answer

Joshua Loo
Hi, your question will need to be answered by the relevant agency/officer from JTC or SLA as they will grant renewal according to your premises

If the landlord is JTC:

The extract is taken from SLA:

"If lease extension can be supported, the lease extension will be granted up to the original tenure (i.e. a 60-year lease will not be extended to more than 60 years) or up to the tenure in line with URA’s planning intention, whichever is lower."

Check out my website, estatemagnates.com for property reviews and real estate investment articles!