1 Answer

Ander Ang
Hi Ah Choo,

HDB shop can be used for eating house / cafe, subject to approval by HDB. The owner needs to write in to HDB to apply for change of use. Usually, HDB will revert within 14 working days.

If you have other query, feel free to call me at 96836230 for discussion.

Ander ERA Read More