2 Answers

Hi Dream,

For your requirement, it is not the classification of B1 or B2 factory.
It is the Industrial Zoning that matter,
if you are producing food, You need to be in a Food Zone.
If you are conducting classing than B1 or B2 does not matter.
But you will preferred B1 due to Cleaner Environment.

I hope it helps to clear your doubts.

I can be reached at 91465252  if you need further clarifications.

Alan Low
Your Answer to Commercial and Industrial Property Needs.
Propnex Read More

Regard to your question. Why not you just drop me an email at ot1984pierre@gmail.com or Contact me @ +65 8 2 7 9 8 3 2 7

Welcome owner/Landlord to list through us

Questions ..
Mortgage Calculations
Repayment Calculations
Difference Between HDB n Bank Loans
Home or renovation Loans
Property Tax
hdb resale checklist
Getting a BTO Flat
Getting a licensed contractor hdb
Tenancy Agreement For renting or rent out a house
home insurance coverage - HDB Fire Insurance
What is OTP ?


Bless n Warm Regards

Koh Z H
hp- 8 2 7 9 8 3 2 7
Cea Reg - License Number - R 0 5 7 8 1 0 C
Orangetee - L 3 0 0 9 2 5 0 K

All welcome Read More