Roxy Square is situated in an area with exponential growth potential.
1) It is surrounded by many Mid to High-End Condo i.e Sea View, Cote D'Azur etc. Not to mention the busy new Katong 112 Mall.
2) It is sandwiched between shopping malls like Katong 112 and Parkway Parade
3) Accompanied with a street of eateries just across Roxy Square. For instance, Katong Village is just next to Roxy.
4) On top of that, the future Marine Parade MRT station will be located close to the vicinity.
5) Moreover, Roxy Square 2 is very accessible. It is linked to the Grand Mericure Roxy Hotel, therefore there'll be pool of tourists or human traffic from the hotel and an overhead bridge linking to Parkway Shopping Centre located oppositive Roxy Square. Roxy Square is slowly transforming itself into a very niche service center i.e Hair Saloons, Nail Spa, Spa,Massage, Tuition Centre, Music School. That will create a niche area to cater to the future mid to high end condominium residents.
6) Not to mention it is en bloc potential.
7) Newly Sub Urban project like Alexis is asking for $4000-$5000/PSF.
8) East Village was almost sold out recently at $6000-$7000/PSF. Therefore,any price below $4000 PSF for Roxy Square will be a steal especially it is 9999-leasehold, far more than many projects which is only 99 or 999 leasehold.
9) I strongly believe Roxy Square is heirloom worthy and can be passed down for many generations because of its unique location.