An integrated commercial development at Eco Botanic City, just 10 minutes away from Tuas 2nd link that is inspired by the high streets of Europe’s fashion centres. Eco Galleria transposes the modern mall into a high street setting to offer a premier shopping, dining and entertainment experience in a modern yet nostalgic environment with strong British colonial echoes.
|Project Name:||Eco Botanic City Commercial Shops|
|Price: ||RM 473,000|
|Floorarea: ||473 sqft / 43.94 sqm|
- Next to Edu City which is where Newcastle University, Multimedia Malaysia, Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), University of Reading and University of Southampton is located.
- Near to Marlborough College and Raffles Amercian School
- 5 minutes drive to Legoland and Medini City
- 5 minutes drive to Puteri Harbour
- 10 minutes to Tuas 2nd Link
- 23km to Johor City Center via Iskandar Coastal Highway
- Eco Galleria is located at the heart of Iskandar Puteri. surrounded by residential areas, tourist hotspots, business and industrial hubs, commercial centres healthcare centres and educational institutions.
- Surrounded by more than 20 highly mature residential areas, with an estimated 300,000 population within a 15km radius.
All art renderings and photographs contained here are artist’s impression only. The developer
reserves the right to modify any parts of the building prior to completion as directed or approved by relevant authorities. serves the right to modify any parts of the building prior to completion as directed or approved by relevant authorities. All plans,
layout, information, and specifications are subject to change and cannot form part of an offer or contract. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory, and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. All rights reserved. Details correct at the time of publish, subject to availability and change.